Prior to purchasing products and/or services from Boa Boutique Limited (“BOA”), it is important that you read and understand the following terms and conditions associated with the sale of these goods.
- A deposit (typically half) is payable before an order is taken. Monies are not refundable or transferable to other orders (Sale of Goods Act 1979). Deposits cannot be transferred to other products or services.
- No cancellation of these Terms and Conditions is accepted after the deposit payment is made unless the supplier is unable to deliver the product(s) for the occasion date in which case a full refund will be made payable to you in full and final settlement of all sums due.
- We will contact you when the product is delivered to the boutique. The balance of the product is payable when it arrives in the boutique. After receipt of balance payment, BOA will then make your first fitting appointment. It is your responsibility to view and accept the product(s) within this time as no product(s) can be returned to the supplier after this period. After acceptance, you will not be entitled to reject the goods.
- Product(s) are supplied in a standard size unless expressly agreed by the supplier. Measurements are taken as a guide to ascertain the standard size.
- All fabrics comprise of natural fibres. The weaving of the fabric may therefore contain variations and irregularities that are characteristics of fine silk yarn. These in no way should be constituted as a defect nor should BOA be held at fault.
- No alterations will be made to any product(s) prior to the full purchase being paid.
- Alteration costs are in addition to the cost of the product(s) and are required to be paid in full prior to the alteration being carried out.
- BOA will be pleased to assist you in the choice of design, style and colour of your product(s). BOA accepts no responsibility in respect of such matters, nor for any problems of additional costs that result in your change of instruction or due to your change in weight subsequent to the date of the order.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and in the event of any dispute the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
For Sale Items the following additional Terms and Conditions shall apply:
- The full amount is payable to confirm the order. Monies are not refundable or transferable to other goods (Sale of Goods Act 1979). Monies cannot be transferred to other goods or services.
- Stock Size – Product(s) are supplied in a standard size unless expressly agreed by the seller. Measurements are taken as a guide to ascertain the standard size. Alteration costs are in addition to the cost of the product(s) and are required to be paid in full prior to the alterations being carried out.
- Made to measure service – detailed measurements are taken and the product(s) is made to measure. Fittings are then scheduled and completed. If after the product(s) has been completed and there are further alterations needed there may be further costs involved.